Intel - E3’s Intelligence Division provides advisory services across the Intelligence Community (IC) to create efficiencies, provide innovative best practices, and drive mission success. Our diverse team is empowered with the knowledge, tools, and skills to accomplish extraordinary results. With careers in acquisition lifecycle management, systems engineering and technical assistance (SETA), and program management and oversight, E3’s highly skilled employees help our customers achieve operational excellence.
- Assist in conducting position audits of all Government positions to identify required knowledge, skills and abilities, appropriate grade and requisite competencies.
- Provide HR subject matter expertise using existing Sponsor and other government agency HR policies and procedures on topics such as workforce training and development, recognition, workforce data analytics and HR technical tool matters.
- Verify personnel and position information with “up-to-date” status using Lawson and other tracking tools.
- Develop or utilize complex programmatic and quantitative methods to find patterns and relationships in data sets; lead statistical modeling, or other data-driven problem-solving analysis to address novel or abstract business operation questions.
- Assist in preparing a schedule to complete job analysis and deliverables to meet the Government HR Program Manager’s deadline.
- Subject matter expert in data analytics, data modeling, and data visualization. Builds and modifies statistical and predictive analytic models, algorithms, queries, and methodologies.
- Supports sustainment of Sponsor’s Human Capital data ontology.
- Support on-going efforts to upgrade and maintain HR Information Systems (HRIS) and support software, as needed. Manage the design, building, and implementation of new HRIS and support software
- Coordinates with other Government agencies on identifying and resolving data issues (migration, validation, new capabilities, etc.).
- Recommends process performance improvements.
- Ensures all deliverables meet quality standards and performance requirements
- Recommend to the Government HR Program Manager, a plan for how the Government will maintain and update position descriptions as developed by the job analysis team.
- With Government direction, create and recommend for the Government HR Program Manager, a standard operating procedure and automated template for creating new position descriptions.
- With Government direction, create and recommend for the HR Program Manager, a plan for maintaining an on-line position description handbook including available COTS, GOTS or internally developed applications.
- Analyze strategic planning goals, human capital planning goals and budgetary implications in creating the organizational structure.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Three (3) years or more of experience in data analysis and modeling.
- Demonstrated Human Resource Management work experience in position management, position classification, organizational effectiveness, and/or HR design programs.
- In-depth knowledge of Office Personnel Management occupational families and codes.
- Five years or more of experience performing data analysis and modeling without significant guidance or direction.
- Knowledge of standard data system requirements.
E3 Federal Solutions (E3) specializes in helping Federal clients solve their most challenging business problems. Our motivated and technology-enabled workforce utilizes proven management and technical consulting practices and applies agile principles and data-driven decision making to enable our clients to better meet mission requirements. We create significant value for our clients by bringing subject matter expertise across the Federal marketplace in the disciplines of Acquisition Lifecycle Management, Program Management Support Services, Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance, and Facilities and Engineering Management. Excellence, Accountability, Community, Humility and Integrity are the core values of E3 as we become recognized leaders in the management consulting community as trusted partners to Federal agencies and to industry. We are an organization that offers both our employees and clients an exceptional experience; our culture is contagious, and we always maintain a genuine reputation.
As an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, E3 Federal Solutions (E3) is dedicated to making all employment decisions without regard to race, color, sex (including gender and transgender status), age, religion, national origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender identity, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. E3 hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed