Applies skills and experience in processing the background and investigation forms in support of CBP positions.
• Initiate access to OPM’s Electronic Questionnaires for Investigations Processing (e-QIP) system for candidates
• Review each candidate’s initial e-86 form submission for completeness.
• Update the tracking system with the status of the e-86 background form (e.g., Initiated, Rejected for Correction, Complete, Submitted to PerSec, etc.).
• Apply the appropriate Client Hiring business rules regarding the background forms.•Receive individual candidate pre-hire background adjudication results and update system of record accordingly
• Support of the Selective Service requirement for Hiring
• Maintain all relevant documentation received from candidates.
• Communicate directly with candidates (as necessary) to obtain required documentation or to assist applicants."
• Direct/coach other team members on completion of eQIP/Background Investigation documentation review and related tasks, and review work for quality.
Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience)
-Has 3-7 years of experience in Federal Human Resources (HR) business processes with knowledge and skill in the area of recruitment and/or staffing.
-Excellent customer service skills.
-Very detailed oriented
-Must be a US Citizen
-Must be able to obtain and maintain a DHS Suitability
-Proficient in English
-Working knowledge of MS Office, Database Management, Query development
-Excellent organizational skills
-Ability to work under pressure