E3 Federal Solutions (E3) is an award winning Veteran Owned business specializing in helping Federal clients solve their most challenging business problems. Our motivated and technology-enabled workforce utilizes proven management and technical consulting practices and applies agile principles and data-driven decision making to enable our clients to better meet mission requirements. We create significant value for our clients by bringing subject matter expertise across the Federal marketplace in the disciplines of Acquisition Lifecycle Management, Program Management Support Services, Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance, and Facilities and Engineering Management. Excellence, Accountability, Community, Humility and Integrity are the core values of E3 as we become recognized leaders in the management consulting community as trusted partners to Federal agencies and to industry. We are an organization that offers both our employees and clients an exceptional experience; our culture is contagious, and we always maintain a genuine reputation.
We are seeking Automated Testers to join our team in support of our projected work with the Department of Homeland Security - Transportation Security Administration - Secure Flight Work Program.
• Develops automated test scripts to validate functional, technical, and performance requirements.
• Executes test scripts during internal system testing.
• Documents test issues and works with development team to validate/recreate.
• Performs retesting and regression testing.
• Documents test results for incorporation into the Requirements Traceability and Verification Matrix.
• Provides support to Client testers during acceptance testing, including test script walkthroughs, document testing issues and test results, and answering questions on system functionality.
Additional duties may also include:
• Develop and implement program test plans, quality assurance plans, programs, and procedures using the testing tools.
• Oversees tests to ensure that performance and quality products conform to established policy and standards.
• Develops test reports.
• Reviews, analyzes and reports on quality discrepancies related to software and systems engineering.
• Investigates problems and develops disposition and corrective actions for recurring discrepancies.
• Interfaces with all program staff to ensure requirements are met.
• Recommends corrective actions, dispositions and modifications. Participates in meetings as required.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience and/or Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years test experience
• 1+ year experience with Rational Functional Tester
• 3+ years of direct relevant experience in automated Software Testing, supporting the development of an overall test Plan and tailored test plans for each release.
• 3+ experience developing automated test scripts and working with one or more of Java -Selenium, Rational Functional Tester and/or Junit.
• 3+ years of experience using one or more of the following test management tools: Jira, Rat Functional Tstr, RatClear Case, RatClear Quest, Rational Quality Manager (RQM)
• 3+ years of experience using test management tools (e.g. IBM Rational)
• 1+ years of experience testing Web Services
• Active Secret Level Security Clearance
• Use of Open Source Automated Test Frameworks (e.g. Serenity, Selenium, Cucumber, REST Assured)
• ICAgile Certified Professional (ICP)
• Selenium, Serenity
• 1+ years of experience working in Agile Software Development environment