We are seeking an Expert-level Cyber Engineer with a minimum of 10 years of experience in the cyber security field to support one of our CIO customers in Northern Virginia. Candidates must possess a TS/SCI clearance and full scope polygraph to be considered.
· Must have a current/active TS/SCI and Full Scope Polygraph.
· Requires minimum of 10+ years of demonstrated relevant cyber security experience
· Possess IAT-II (CCNA Security, Cy SA+, GSEC, Security +CE, SSCP) or IAM-II Certification (CAP, CASP CE, CISM, CISSP, GSLC).
· Knowledge of the following areas required: understanding of the NIST Cybersecurity Framework, NIST 800-53 and NIST 800-171 security controls, security practices and procedures; knowledge of Cloud system design, knowledge of privacy data security control implementation and implications to a system,
· Knowledge of current security tools available; hardware/software security implementation; encryption techniques/tools; familiarity with commercial products, current FedRAMP requirements, and civil government agency cyber security requirements.
· Working understanding of DoD/IC system security control requirements. Knowledge of cybersecurity principles and organizational requirements (relevant to confidentiality, integrity, availability, authentication, non-repudiation).
· Knowledge and experience of information systems security policies and practices, computer science, state-of-the-art security tools and applications, and a thorough knowledge of IT architectural concepts and frameworks.
· Experience with XACTA, Microsoft Office Suite products and briefing senior leadership.
· Demonstrated experience with HP Fortify Software Security Center, Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS), and familiarity with Firewalls, Intrusion Prevention Systems, and/or enterprise Antivirus software technologies.
· B.S. degree in a technical field (Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Computer Engineering, Information Assurance or a related discipline); degree reduces overall experience requirement to 7+ years
· IAT-III (CISSP, CASP CE, CCNP Security, CISA, GCED, GCIH) or IAM-III (CISM, CISSP, GSLC) Certification
· CND-AU Certification (Certified Ethical Hacker, Certified Information Systems Auditor or GIAC Systems and Network Auditor)
· Technical certification (e.g., AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner, Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert, Certified Information System Security Professional etc.)
· Experience in Cloud Security Practices
· Ability to apply advanced principles, theories, and concepts; contribute to the development of innovative IA principles and ideas.
· Enable assurance for information security during all phases of agile software development and deployment
· Experience working on unusually complicated problems and providing solutions that are highly creative and ingenious, exhibiting ingenuity, creativity, and resourcefulness