We are seeking a Senior Cyber Engineer with a minimum of six years of experience in the cyber security field to support one of our CIO customers in Northern Virginia. Candidates must possess a TS/SCI clearance and full scope polygraph to be considered.
· Must have a current/active TS/SCI and Full Scope Polygraph.
· Requires minimum of 6+ years of demonstrated relevant cyber security experience
· Possess IAT-I (A+, Network+, SSCP) or IAM-I (CAP, GSLC, GISF, Security+) Certification.
· Must possess a good understanding of the NIST Cybersecurity Framework, NIST 800-53 and NIST 800-171 security controls
· Must have experience with XACTA, Microsoft Office Suite products and briefing senior leadership
· B.S. degree in a technical field (Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Computer Engineering, Information Assurance or a related discipline); degree reduces overall experience requirement to 4+ years
· Possess IAT-II (CCNA Security, Cy SA+, GSEC, Security +CE, SSCP) or IAM-II Certification (CAP, CASP CE, CISM, CISSP, GSLC).
· CND-AU Certification (Certified Ethical Hacker, Certified Information Systems Auditor or GIAC Systems and Network Auditor)
· Technical certification (e.g., AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner, Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert, Certified Information System Security Professional etc.)
· Knowledge of Cloud Architectures and Cloud Security Practices
· Knowledge of updated security practices and procedures data security control implementation and implications to a system, familiarity with commercial products, current FedRAMP requirements, and civil government agency cyber security requirements.
· Working understanding of DoD/IC system security control requirements.
· Knowledge of cybersecurity principles and organizational requirements (relevant to confidentiality, integrity, availability, authentication, non-repudiation).
· Knowledge and experience of information systems security policies and practices, computer science, state-of-the-art security tools and applications, and a thorough knowledge of IT architectural concepts and frameworks.
· Familiarity with Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS), Firewalls, Intrusion Prevention Systems, Enterprise Antivirus software technologies, etc.