Corporate - E3’s corporate office in Tysons Corner, VA is collaborative, hard-working, and team-oriented. With the organization’s emphasis on excellence and community, the corporate team ensures all E3 employees have the tools they need to do their jobs effectively. Offering careers in finance, human resources, business development, quality management, contracts administration, IT, and recruiting, we are focused on helping one another succeed because of our common set of core values and shared perspective.
- Tailor resumes and past performance narratives
- Develop tables and graphics in PowerPoint and / or Adobe Illustrator
- Coordinate receipt of past performance questionnaires or other data calls
- Assist in managing our SharePoint-based proposal management system
- Participate in Color Team reviews and recovery efforts
- Review proposals for compliance, responsiveness, and messaging
- Two (2) or more years of experience with proposals preferred
- Power-user of graphics software, preferably Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop
- Power-user of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Ability and willingness to work extended hours to meet dynamically changing needs and delivery schedules
- Superior organization skills, with ability to continually reprioritize tasks and shift focus
- Ability to balance and successfully complete multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to interface and coordinate with all involved departments and senior executives
- Excellent writer and editor with knowledge of Chicago, AP, and GPO styles
E3 Federal Solutions (E3) is an award winning Veteran Owned business specializing in helping Federal clients solve their most challenging business problems. Our motivated and technology-enabled workforce utilizes proven management and technical consulting practices and applies agile principles and data-driven decision making to enable our clients to better meet mission requirements. We create significant value for our clients by bringing subject matter expertise across the Federal marketplace in the disciplines of Acquisition Lifecycle Management, Program Management Support Services, Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance, and Facilities and Engineering Management. Excellence, Accountability, Community, Humility and Integrity are the core values of E3 as we become recognized leaders in the management consulting community as trusted partners to Federal agencies and to industry. We are an organization that offers both our employees and clients an exceptional experience; our culture is contagious, and we always maintain a genuine reputation.
As an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, E3 Federal Solutions (E3) is dedicated to making all employment decisions without regard to race, color, sex (including gender and transgender status), age, religion, national origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender identity, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. E3 hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed