E3 is actively looking for a self-motivated Capture Manager with proven results within the federal market with expertise in Federal Civilian agencies. The Senior Capture Manager will be a key driver of growth in E3's Federal Civilian portfolio and is expected to work within a dynamic team environment and will be part of a fast paced and highly collaborative business development organization. The ideal candidate must have the initiative to both identify new business opportunities and move captures from capture initiation to proposal phase with the flexibility to adapt to a fast growth environment. If you're self-motivated, enjoy working and playing hard, and want to be part of a fast growing business then we want to hear from you.
The Capture Manager will focus on full range of activities from opportunity identification and qualification through proposal and transition support. The candidate will report to the Director of Business Development for Civilian Agencies and will work closely with E3's Civilian Senior Vice President for Delivery and other senior leaders to support the development and execution of the Civilian Account growth strategy.
Responsibilities will include:
- Participate in achieving yearly sales (Total Contract Value) targets and build a forward-leaning opportunity pipeline focused on Unrestricted opportunities and small business partnerships.
- Prepare, present, and mature opportunities using E3's Internal Capture Management Process.
- Responsible for identifying potential opportunities, arranging meetings, initiating marketing strategies, building and strengthening E3 relationships.
- Develop and execute effective call plans for meetings with target clients, program managers, and industry partners.
- Will support outreach to Civilian agencies, including assistance with building new partnerships and communication strategies; developing methods to expand the E3 customer base; and developing strategies to help ensure consistent, efficient, and effective solutions.
- Represent E3 at industry events.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, including other business development and capture team members, client executives, proposal managers, corporate infrastructure departments and program management teams to ensure effective, efficient, and integrated implementation of E3 capture strategies.
- Build E3's awareness of business and procurement trends in target Civilian agencies.
- Assist in the development of successful pricing strategies, identifying risks, and interpreting solicitation requirements with Account Director and Proposal Managers on win themes.
- Interface and manage teaming partners for existing relationship as well as developing potential future partners for upcoming opportunities.
- Meet or exceed established performance goals in support of overall corporate growth and success.