Intel - E3’s Intelligence Division provides advisory services across the Intelligence Community (IC) to create efficiencies, provide innovative best practices, and drive mission success. Our diverse team is empowered with the knowledge, tools, and skills to accomplish extraordinary results. With careers in acquisition lifecycle management, systems engineering and technical assistance (SETA), and program management and oversight, E3’s highly skilled employees help our customers achieve operational excellence.
- Provide cradle to grave contract support ranging from identifying requirements and developing acquisition strategies to drafting a pre and post award documentation.
- support the source selection process, to include performing cost and price analysis, and assist with developing pre-negotiation positions for the Government.
- Post award, serve as the POC through contract administration and be responsible for maintaining the contract file and monitoring overall contract performance.
- provide instruction to more junior individuals on key aspects of the acquisition process.
- TS/SCI clearance
- The personnel shall have a minimum of six (6) years’ experience in contracting.
- The Contractor support personnel shall possess the expertise in all facets of acquisition/procurement.
- DAWIA III Contracting Certification
E3 Federal Solutions (E3) is an award winning Veteran Owned business specializing in helping Federal clients solve their most challenging business problems. Our motivated and technology-enabled workforce utilizes proven management and technical consulting practices and applies agile principles and data-driven decision making to enable our clients to better meet mission requirements. We create significant value for our clients by bringing subject matter expertise across the Federal marketplace in the disciplines of Acquisition Lifecycle Management, Program Management Support Services, Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance, and Facilities and Engineering Management. Excellence, Accountability, Community, Humility and Integrity are the core values of E3 as we become recognized leaders in the management consulting community as trusted partners to Federal agencies and to industry. We are an organization that offers both our employees and clients an exceptional experience; our culture is contagious, and we always maintain a genuine reputation.
As an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, E3 Federal Solutions (E3) is dedicated to making all employment decisions without regard to race, color, sex (including gender and transgender status), age, religion, national origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender identity, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. E3 hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed