E3 Federal Solutions (E3) is an award winning Veteran Owned Business specializing in providing acquisition management, financial management, and program management support to the federal government. E3's strong understanding of federal acquisition, contract, financial management and program management organization (PMO) lifecycles paves the way for mature organizational processes, experienced resources, responsive management and proven management methodologies to meet and exceed client goals. Excellence, Accountability, Community, Humility and Integrity are the core values of E3 as we continue to strive in becoming a recognized leader in the management consulting community that both federal agencies and industry partners value doing business with. We are an organization that offers both our employees and clients an exceptional experience; our culture will be contagious, while always maintaining a genuine reputation.
E3 seeks a Sr. Communications and Public Outreach professional to lead the execution of a major federal government Communications and Outreach Program applying subject matter expertise in for public affairs and strategic communications. This position is located in the metro-DC area and has some telework options available. This team supports a highly-visible and dynamic office and provides support for multiple pieces of an organization that work towards one overall mission.
While leading and executing the strategic communications and public outreach initiatives, the Sr. Associate Communications and Outreach position is responsible for the following:
• Creating and maintaining strong relationships with senior leadership teams, including associated outreach teams
• Providing effective executive communications strategies and plans and the tactical executions to support them, ensuring that key messages are communicated, streamlined and aligned amongst the various stakeholders and departments
• Developing and implementing technical communications strategies
• Creating publications that are regularly read by a large audience (more than 1,000 interested persons, which also entail interest groups organizations, congress, internal and external stakeholders)
• Analyzing the effectiveness of public outreach and marketing communications - improving existing communication processes and researching new communication approaches to better align with the business goals and objectives
• Developing informed strategic initiatives, programs, projects, and contributions
• Developing original correspondences and synthesizing, proofreading, editing, and re-writing contents, supplied from various sources
• Creating, proofreading and editing communication products: Talking Points, Briefing Memos, Presentations, Analytics, Surveys, Web Content
• Creating materials for distributions, postings, and archives on websites and SharePoint pages
• Managing communications content materials and workload tracking activities, for the work teams, in MS SharePoint
• Creating MS PowerPoint presentations for meetings and events
E3 is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, E3 Federal Solutions, LLC (E3) is dedicated to making all employment decisions without regard to race, color, sex (including gender and transgender status), age, religion, national origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender identity, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. E3 hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.