E3 Federal Solutions (E3) is an award winning Veteran Owned Business specializing in providing acquisition management, financial management, and program management support to the federal government. E3's strong understanding of federal acquisition, contract, financial management and program management organization (PMO) lifecycles paves the way for mature organizational processes, experienced resources, responsive management and proven management methodologies to meet and exceed client goals. Excellence, Accountability, Community, Humility and Integrity are the core values of E3 as we continue to strive in becoming a recognized leader in the management consulting community that both federal agencies and industry partners value doing business with. We are an organization that offers both our employees and clients an exceptional experience; our culture will be contagious, while always maintaining a genuine reputation.
E3 Federal Solutions, LLC seeks a Management Analyst (Entry Level) to join our team in support of our homeland security federal government client, the Department of Homeland Security - Federal Protection Services.
This position is located on 800 North Capitol Street, NW, Washington, DC.
The Management Analyst plans, facilitates, and supports complex methodology development and evaluation, business process re-engineering, best practices, change management, business management techniques, and organizational development.
The Analyst applies process improvement and re-engineering methodologies and principles in order to conduct process modernization projects.
Key responsibilities include:
• Coordinates and compiles headquarters and regional reports, briefings/presentations, and other correspondence.
• Performs research for and support to executive staff.
• Interfaces daily with the executive staff at DHS Federal Protective Services
• Identifies best practices, creates and assesses performance measurements, and provides group facilitation, interviewing, and training.
• Handles all workflows and communications for core processing activities associated with correspondence and task management, and elevating issues, as appropriate.
• Monitors and provides status updates for the progress/completion of tasks assigned
• Under the direction of the executive staff, prepares reports and analyses for senior management
• Provides analytical and research support for ad hoc assignments of modest complexity.