E3 Federal Solutions (E3) is an award winning Veteran Owned Business specializing in providing acquisition management, financial management and program management support to targe federal government, E3's strong understanding of federal acquisition, contract, financial management and program management organization (PMO) lifecyclyes paves the way for mature organizational processes, experienced resources, responsive management and proven management methodologies to meet and exceed client goals. Excellence, Accountability, Community, Humility and Integrity are the core values of E3 as we continue to strive in beciming a recognized leader in the management consulting community that both federal agencies and industry partners value doing business with. We are an organization that offers both our employees and clients an exceptional experience; our culture will be contagious, while always maintaining a genuine reputation.
E3 seeks a Principal Communications and Public Outreach professional to lead the execution of a major federal government Communications and Outreach Program applying subject matter expertise in providing the necessary support services for public affairs and strategic communications.
While leading and executing the strategic communications and public outreach initiatives, the Principal Communications and Outreach position is responsible for the following:
• Creating and maintaining strong relationships with senior leadership teams, including associated outreach teams
• Providing effective executive communications strategies and plans and the tactical executions to support them, ensuring that key messages are communicated, streamlined and aligned amongst the various stakeholders and departments
• Developing and implementing technical communications strategies
• Creating publications that are regularly read by a large audience (more than 1,000 interested persons, which also entail interest groups organizations)
• Analyzing the effectiveness of public outreach and marketing communications - improving existing communication processes and researching new communication approaches to better align with the business goals and objectives • Developing informed strategic initiatives, programs, projects, and contributions
• Developing original correspondences and synthesizing, proofreading, editing, and re-writing contents, supplied from various sources
• Creating, proofreading and editing communication products
• Creating materials for distributions, postings, and archives on websites and SharePoint pages
• Managing communications content materials and workload tracking activities, for the work teams, in MS SharePoint
• Creating MS PowerPoint presentations for meetings and events
• Updating information in Microsoft Access • Creating new informational and repository databases
• Creating and updating flowcharts using MS Visio