E3 Federal Solutions (E3), a leader in acquisition management, project management, and financial management solutions for the federal government, has an opportunity with a DoD client in support of their Executive Secretariat Office. Since its inception in 2004, E3 has supported numerous federal agencies with their mission requirements by working closely to help define requirements, develop sound acquisition strategies, justify budget requests, and track project execution.
We are interviewing for a PASSPORT/ VISA/ SPECIAL AREA CLEARANCES SPECIALIST to provide support for a current DoD client executing coordination and courier services for approval of Visas and Passports. The ideal candidate for this position will have direct on-site DoD experience and strong ability to multi-task various projects and assignments.
Provide passport and visa support to OUSD(P) customers and, when necessary, the Secretary of Defense. Act as courier and liaison with Department of State Passport Offices and foreign country embassies when needed to secure passports and visas for official travelers. Provide Special Area Clearance for individuals traveling to select destinations through APACS. This position requires excellent interpersonal skills, superb customer service abilities, a sensitivity to timeliness, and the ability to function flawlessly under pressure.
* Maintain responsibility for reviewing requests within internal systems for DoD Passport and Visa projects.
* Communicate Passport and Visa application and Special Area Clearance procedures with customer base and assist with ongoing actions when required.
* Assists in the review of applications for Visas, Passports and Special Area Clearance actions.
* Prepare and compile information for various Passport and Visa activities and reviews.
* Meet with client base for Visa/Passport analysis activities.
* Provide high level Visa/Passport/ Special Area Clearance analysis support to customer base.
* Maintain local records of appropriate information and points of contact for Visa, Passport and Special Area Clearance management actions.
* Assist with updating changes to Visa, Passport, and Special Area clearance directives.
Description of Requirements, Skills & Certifications
* Bachelor degree highly desired or 4+ years of experience, if no degree.
* Experience with DoD systems, such as Foreign Clearance Guide, Department of Defense (DD) Forms, Defense Travel System (DTS), the Defense Agency Initiative (DAI) and familiarity with the Aircraft and Personnel Automated Clearance System (APACS).
* Experience providing exceptional customer service across a diverse customer base.
* Experience utilizing office automation tools (e.g., Microsoft Excel, Word, etc.) with the ability to quickly learn internal systems.
* Ability to establish and maintain excellent customer relationships across multiple offices to include DoD Senior Executives, and staff.
* Ability to independently maintain and prioritize daily and weekly activities.
* Ability to handle multiple on-going assignments, while providing real-time status updates to customers.
Clearance: TS with SCI eligibility
E3 is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, E3 Federal Solutions, LLC (E3) is dedicated to making all employment decisions without regard to race, color, sex (including gender and transgender status), age, religion, national origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender identity, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. E3 hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.